ConveyanceLink Progress allows you to keep track of the progress of your transaction anytime day or night 24/7.

Track Case >>

Saints Solicitors welcomes you to our Office in Birmingham. Click the link below to view photos of our Office.

View Gallery >>

Visit our Links page. If you would like exchange links with our website then email us on [email protected] for information.

View Links >>

45 Villa Road, Birmingham, B19 1BH
0121 523 7865
0121 523 7856

Family Law - Nullity

If your marriage is not valid for any reason then you can have the marriage "Annulled". This is done by presenting a "Nullity Petition".

Examples of when you may seek an annulment of your marriage is where:

1. At the time of the marriage your partner was already married to someone else

2. It has not been consummated

3. One of you was under 16 years of age when you got married.

4. You have inter-married (i.e. married a close relative).

5. Your partner had venereal disease at the time of the marriage and they were aware of this at the time, but you were not.

You must apply to annul the marriage within a reasonable period of time, in some cases this will be within 3 years. There is no requirement to have been married for 12 months before applying for a nullity.

Family Law  
For more informaton please contact us on 0121 523 7865 or email us at [email protected] or fill in our Contact Form.

Family Law

Wills and Probate
Civil Litigation


Commercial and Residential Conveyancing
Immigration Law
This firm is regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority
Designed by EXPERT-I
+44 (0) 871 425 0013
© Saints Solicitors 2005